Create a customized inspirational, motivational or fun poster and display your message in an eye-catching way.
Some guidelines to creating a poster with your image:
- Keep the look clean.
- Use a headline; think about a single word, sentence, phrase or quote that will get people’s attention.
- Use of a border is optional.
- Motivational Poster Makers - free trial versions available online. Check out: http://bighugelabs.com
- Maximum of three (3) images per member.
- Submit images to Sylvia Rourke at email@example.com
Example of naming your images:
Poster_(your name)_title of image
Sizing your images: Use dimensions as required for competition - Digital files should be a maximum of 3840 pixels wide and 2160 pixels high. They should be best quality.jpg.
Not adhering to the guidelines of size and colour space may negatively impact quality when projected.
Check here to see images submitted in previous years: http://www.montrealcameraclub.com/create-a-poster.html