Saturday, July 14, 2018
On July 14, 2018, Aéroports de Montréal (ADM) officially opened its brand new Jacques-de-Lesseps Park, a green space designed especially to provide aviation enthusiasts with one of the best possible vantage points of the runways of Montréal–the Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. ADM employees, along with representatives of the Airport Watch Association, the City of Dorval and Bell, proud partner of the park, joined Christiane Beaulieu, ADM’s Vice President, Public Affairs and Communications, to mark the occasion.
Leader: Phillip Shapiro
Time: 11:00 a.m.
Time for group photo: 11:15 a.m.
Suggestions on what to bring:
55th Avenue is two-way up until Côte de Liesse, then it becomes
ONE-WAY going south under the autoroute.
To get to the park from the east:
- take Autoroute Ville-Marie/720 West (note: 720 becomes Autoroute 20, also called the “Autoroute du Souvenir”);
- turn north onto Autoroute 13 N and pass under Côte de Liesse, and then
- take exit 3-O (3 West) from Autoroute 13 N onto Rue de la Station;
- turn right (west) onto Chemin de la Côte de Liesse (this is the north service road of Autoroute de la Côte de Liesse which is Autoroute 520);
- Turn right onto Avenue Lajoie and, when you reach Avenue Jenkins, turn left.